2010年12月6日月曜日

Smashing Pumpkins - Today



Today is the greatest day        
I've ever known             
Can't live for tomorrow,         
Tomorrow's much too long       
I'll burn my eyes out
Before I get out

I wanted more               
Than life could ever grant me     
Bored by the chore           
Of saving face              

Today is the greatest day       
I've ever known            
Can't wait for tomorrow        
I might not have that long       
I'll tear my heart out         
Before I get out

Pink ribbon scars             
That never forget            
I tried so hard            
To cleanse these regrets       
My angel wings           
Were bruised and restrained     
My belly stings             

Today is                
Today is               
Today is              
The greatest day          

I want to turn you on         
I want to turn you on        
I want to turn you on         
I want to turn you           

Today is the greatest         
Today is the greatest day      
Today is the greatest day      
That I have ever really known 

0 件のコメント: